Thursday, May 26, 2011

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day: Rock Band Demo Expert (drums/guitar, bass/vocals)

I swear to god, if you delete this account on "infringing copyright", I'll fucking kill myself on stream, see how you fuckers like it then. Well, maybe not since it's "illegal" or whatever, but if you still haven't gotten the picture, I gain absolutely nothing from uploading videos with your supposed content, but hey, depending on how many people watch this video, you could make a few hundred extra copies sold of this, whereas otherwise some people would've just overlooked it. But hey your call. Woooo the demo! I bet my account will get raped for this. Whatever. No GHDLC came up this morning but LUCKILY the demo did. This was our second run for vocals and bass but guitar and drums was our sightread! Easy eats son. Anyway yeah, why the fuck is activating overdrive a lighter click? Whatever. RB3 keyboard peripheral at the end. It'll be all over the internet two hours ago. I know this is the demo, but everyone looks pretty robotic. I'm not going to make any assumptions about the final product regarding this but oh well. An alt account might be made for full band videos of the game. So far, it's Kingsy and i on board, maybe I'll do some kind of collab with dogmatic so I can do vocals (with harmonies) but still have his videos?I don't know. Maybe I'll ask corporalgregg or somebody else. It'll be a good team. and my tags aren't saving so oops

best seller books

No comments:

Post a Comment