Monday, September 12, 2011

Rock N' Roll Train cover - AC/DC

Here's my new vid! gear: -Epiphone Les Paul Goldtop Slash Signature -Ibanez SR500bm -RayBan Aviator & Levi's jacket^^ I recorded guitar, bass, & vocals with my Line 6 Toneport UX1 (So I didn't use my amp). I used Gearbox "Angus Young rhythm" & "Angus Young solo" presets; and I think I used "Arena Rock Backline" preset for the bass... but I'm not sure about that. I made the drums with EZdrummer. I tried to synchronize everything (guitar/bass/vocals/drums) with Reaper (for the audio), and Windows Movie Maker (for the video). So I really hope there isn't any synchronization problems... Anyway, I hope you'll like it! (and that my English is fine^^) Enjoy ;) PS: Watch in HQ!!!

Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads best seller books

No comments:

Post a Comment