Sunday, August 7, 2011

"Someone" by Long Story Short

*****Our album "What A Scene" out NOW on iTunes!***** itunes.apple.com Join our Facebook page and stay up to date on our latest music at www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Myspace: www.myspace.com *********************** SOMEONE I looked for your reflection In a shadow on the ground And when I looked around I found nothing And the wind disturbs the surface And I couldn't see the view All I felt was you Yeah, you have become someone, Someone Yeah, you have become someone, Someone Who matters to me All the pain I had to carry Before you came around It strangled all the light And nearly bled me dry Now I'm deeper than before And now I realize That love's worth fighting for Yeah, you have become someone, Someone Yeah, you have become someone, Someone Who matters to me And I never used to care If I looked like a fool, obeying the rules And then there was you I reach out for the clouds, but I can't touch the sky Now all of my strength comes from my weakness for you You have become someone, someone Who matters to me You have become someone, someone Who matters to me Ah, ah, ah, ah, Ah, ah, ah, ah You're someone to me And you matter to me ------------------------- players: Daniel Luka: Lead vocals, background vocals John Nathaniel: Background vocals, bass, guitars, percussion, piano produced, mixed and mastered by John Nathaniel recorded at La Chambre Studios in Montreal, Canada writers: Nicky James / Christy Morin Long Story Short is Daniel Luka & Nicky James

Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads Gibson Flying V Gibson ES

No comments:

Post a Comment