Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Charlez360 - Share (Acoustic Version) - Tenor Saxophone (Original Song)

Check out my album on iTunes! Album Link: itunes.apple.com Become a charlez360 fan on Facebook! www.facebook.com This is me, charlez360, playing my saxophone, guitar, bass guitar, rapping, and singing an acoustic version of my song "Share" that is on my album, "Blue." Again, it's me, charlez360, on all instruments (just to clear up any possible confusion). I composed the original version of this song a while back (3, 4 weeks), and it was more a rap track, that had a lot of synth in the chorus. Then, the other day, I was messing around on guitar (I'm trying to teach myself slowly), and I happened to figure out the three chords for the song. Immediately, I made the beat, and recorded the guitar part. After that, I remembered that I still had my bass guitar, so I recorded that part on it too. The rap and the chorus had already been written, so I just recorded them again with some different, more "chill" effects. Of course, I'm a saxophonist at heart, so I recorded another, different sax solo for this song as well. I know most of you are a bit confused as to why/how I'm playing bass and guitar in this song, but I actually started teaching myself bass guitar a few years after I started learning saxophone, so... this isn't anything new haha. I just hadn't shared it with you guys before this song! :D I hope you guys like it. If confusion arises about the lyrics, I'll post them here. www.youtube.com

Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads Gibson ES Gibson Flying V

No comments:

Post a Comment