Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Eagles - I Can't Tell you Why

Eagles Farewell Live from Melbourne at Road Laver Arena 2004 The studio version released in 1979 with the album The Long Run.The song was written by Timothy B. Schmit, Glenn Frey, and Don Henley Band members: Eagles: Glenn Frey: Lead guitars, piano, keyboards, Lead vocals. Joe Walsh: Lead guitars, Slide Guitar, keyboards, organ, Lead vocals. Timothy B. Schmit: Bass guitar, Lead vocals. Don Henley: drums, percussion, guitars, Lead vocals. Background musicians: Steuart Smith: Lead guitars, backing vocals (primarily replaces Don Felder who was fired from the Eagles in 2001) Michael Thompson: Keyboards, accordion. Willie Hollis: Keyboards, backing vocals. Scott Crago: Drums, percussion, sound FX (ie. car horns and breaks on Life's Been Good, and clapping sounds in Heartache Tonight. Bill Armstrong: Horns. Al Garth: Horns, violin. Christian Mostert: Horns. Greg Smith: Horns, percussion. Lyrics: Look at us baby, up all night Tearing our love apart Aren't we the same two people who live through years in the dark? Ahh... Every time I try to walk away Something makes me turn around and stay And I can't tell you why When we get crazy, it just ain't to right, (try to keep you head, little girl) Girl, I get lonely, too You don't have to worry Just hold on tight (don't get caught in your little world) 'Cause I love you Nothing's wrong as far as I can see We make it harder than it has to be and I can't tell you why... no, baby, I can't tell you why I can't tell you why... Every time I ...

Gibson ES Gibson Flying V

No comments:

Post a Comment