Monday, November 28, 2011

[Collab] Tell me baby - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Hey dear subscribers and viewers! Here's another collab video with David(SinRocks), my man on the bass. He kicks ass here, as you will see. But I already got used to being slapped in the face every time he plays, so some will say as usual and I understand it :D On the guitar, Relaxboi, our japanese friend whose guitar playing is always flawless and very precise. haha, and here as a bonus, he sings! too bad we can't hear it ^^ oh, and I wanna give an enormous BIG UP to him, cause he made an outstanding job on the editing of the vid, which makes it really entertaining to watch. I'll never thank Relaxboi enough for his job! Anyway, I'm really proud of the video, I love the song, and this awesome grrove on the chorus (with my ugly faces you can see how I enjoy playing it). I hope you enjoy! Stay classy, youtube people! Cheers, Fantin

Gibson Flying V Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment