Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Rock Band 2 - Nine in the Afternoon - Full Band 100% (FBFC)

My Other Account: youtube.com Follow me: twitter.com * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Song: Nine in the Afternoon Original Artist: Panic! At the Disco Console: Xbox 360 Difficulty: Expert Full Band Full Combo (100%) FBFC. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Guitar: Jprez44 youtube.com Bass: blobzorz youtube.com Drums: The Phoenix3 youtube.com Vocals: Vixenita * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * This was on Vixeniita before, and one of my favorite videos so I decided to re-upload it. I think I'm going to upload spiderwebs and a GH:M video next along with a behind the scenes so I can explain GH vocals better. Thoughts? xo Vix

best seller books Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment