Friday, April 27, 2012

1966 Eko 995 bass for sale, (headphones if listening on laptop)

My title was screwing up the timing for the audio so I'll put it all here, this is a 1966 eko 995 bass guitar that will soon be for sale on ebay, I will post the link and a description about the bass guitar then. What I can tell you now is that it is run through a line 6 UX2 external soundcard with podfarm software, using a 1967 silverface bass amplifier mod with a compressor and 4 band eq. More information and the link will be posted shortley. I do not own the rights to any of the music that is performed, the songs performed are day tripper, drive my car, come together, and ob la di ob la di, all were written by the Beatles and belong to the respective owners.

Gibson Flying V Gibson ES

No comments:

Post a Comment