Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Conversation 16 - The National (Multi-Instrumental Cover)

Download snd.sc - My cover of Conversation 16 ( The National ). Bassguitar, vocals & (2x) electric guitar on this one. Chords down below in description. If you like this video, please subscribe/rate/comment...thanks ! Also have a look at my original songs and other covers. My other sites : www.edwinbol.com http additional information : - I don't have the tabs of this song, as I figure everything out by ear. note: I play this song with a capo in 5th position, only covering the lowest 4 strings, leaving the high E and B open. The chords of the verse : Bm-D-Em-A The chords of the bridge : Bm-DG The chords of the chorus : D-Bm-F#mA - The electric guitar used, is a Epiphone Sheraton II - The bassguitar used, is a Fender Precision 50's Classic. - All audio was recorded on a Korg D888. 4 tracks in total for this song. - This video was shot with a Flip Ultra HD camera. Thank you for watching and listening. note : this is a cover. All music/lyrics (c) The National

Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads Gibson Flying V best seller books

No comments:

Post a Comment