Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The xx - Crystalised Cover

I haven't uploaded a video in 1 year and haven't posted a cover in 2. I've been busy with university and fixing my computer but I have kept up with playing the guitar and improving whilst also keeping up to date with music. This is one of my best cover videos that I've poster on youtube in my personal opinion. I think the editing makes it something good to watch as well as to listen to. In contrast to my other videos, all the lines were plugged directly into the computer so there's been no microphone picking up the music which leads to it sounds much more clearer. The iPhone was a last minute addition only to have four videos to make the video look symmetrical, I was dabbling with whether I should include vocals but I honestly don't think I'm good enough. Hope you like it and let me know if it's good and whether I should make more like this or not. Also let me know what songs I should cover next. This apparently works too... _____________________________________________ mystery guitar man mysteryguitarman mgm joe penna jp mystery guitar man mysteryguitarman mgm joe penna jp mystery guitar man mysteryguitarman mgm joe penna jp mystery guitar man mysteryguitarman mgm joe penna jp mystery guitar man mysteryguitarman mgm joe penna jp mystery guitar man mysteryguitarman mgm joe penna jp mystery guitar man mysteryguitarman mgm joe penna jp mystery guitar man mysteryguitarman mgm joe penna jp

best seller books Gibson ES

No comments:

Post a Comment