Saturday, June 18, 2011

red hot chilli peppers cover - can't stop

About 2 years ago whilst browsing some music videos I came across youtube users "PookLowEnd" "MarloweDK" and Rob aka "Zodiakironfist". All fantastic bass players, and I had a real "thats what I want to do!!" moment. They really inspired me to take up learning the bass. 2 years on and I am still enjoying learning, and am well and truly bitten by the bass bug. at the beginning of this new year came the terrible news that Rob had sadly been taken from us. It really made me think, and made me realise that I enjoy watching and am just as inspired by people playing instruments in their own homes, as I am by any "famous" rock star. One of my goals when I started was to try some RHCP stuff. So I would like to dedicate this one to Rob, and all the other LRRG out there.Rest in peace my friend, and Thanks for being such an inspiration, Cheers, Al

best seller books Gibson ES Gibson Flying V

No comments:

Post a Comment