Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Enuff Z'Nuff - Fly High Michelle

Song Title: "Fly High Michelle" Purchase on iTunes: tinyurl.com Album: All Time Greatest Hits Label: Deadline Music This audio track is copyright 2008 Deadline Music. I do not claim ownership to this music video or song. All rights reserved by copyright holders. Donnie Vie : Lead Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards Chip Znuff : 4 and 12 String Bass Guitars, Guitar and Vocals Vikki Foxx : Drums Derek Frigo: Lead Guitars Visit the official Enuff Z Nuff website: www.enuffznuff.com Visit the official Cleopatra Records website www.cleorecs.com The lyrics are posted below: Six o'clock in the morning Still sitting here pouring The drinks 'til they're gone We did everything together Would have done it forever How did we go wrong? I know that what goes up Comes down I didn't know you'd hit the ground Why'd you have to give it up? (Fly high Michelle) Well you was just a little girl (Fly high Michelle) I'll never look into your blue eyes (Fly high Michelle) Fly high Michelle We did it just for a good time A misunderstood time We lived with the fear I wish we still could of done things And not overhung things I wish you were here I know I live a life Of good things Until a new life begins Why'd you have to give it up? (Fly high Michelle) Well you was just a little girl (Fly high Michelle) I'll never look into your blue eyes (Fly high Michelle) Fly high Michelle I say another prayer Tonight That i'll see you in the light You had to give it up (Fly high Michelle) Well you was just a little girl ...

Gibson ES

No comments:

Post a Comment