Friday, January 27, 2012

Pixar Medley

Medley featuring all original songs from the Pixar movies. However, Cars is not included because most of its main theme songs were lyrical pieces and the original soundtrack isn't as memorable as the other pixar films. Also, MANY THANKS TO LEE UNKRICH for tweeting this! Cover by Chaz Dela Cruz. I hope you enjoy this! I'd like to say thanks to Pixar for inspiring this cover. It'd be pretty cool if they watch it sometime. I'm trying to get into the film scoring or arranging business so it would be a huge plus. contact me at chazdelacruz@yahoo.com Follow me on twitter: @ChazDelaCruz Listen to my scores at: www.soundcloud.com/chazanthonydelacruz Instruments used: Piano, Electric and Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Drums, Synth Strings from my keyboard

Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads best seller books Gibson Flying V

No comments:

Post a Comment