Friday, January 20, 2012

Show me the meaning Backstreet Boys - Erica Humber Juliano Martins

...of being lonely - BSB on twitter @ericahumber this is just a way to express our love for this great song that belongs entirely by the Backstreet Boys. NOW I'm doing a home-project with my husband and also a teacher and musician Julian. We like so much metal and rock, progressive, symphonic, gothic metal... and by this I mean, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Dream Theater, alter bridge, and so on... and join my experience with the violin and vocals, and his experience as a guitar/bass player, and also a great metal singer (by a lot of brazilian's and foreigner's opinions). Enjoy our re-reading versions of these great bands we love and hear, so much... and also inspire us every day. write to us: ericahumber@gmail.com julianomusico@yahoo.com.br www.helloacustico.com

Gibson Flying V

No comments:

Post a Comment