Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Electric Stars and Satellites - Callie Moore

Thank you so much for all of the love and support! Half of my earnings from the download of this song during the month of October will be donated to benefit Breast Cancer research in honor of my mother. Filmed and directed by Grizzle Films: vimeo.com Links to my Music: itunes.apple.com www.cdbaby.com Twitter: twitter.com Facebook Page: www.facebook.com See what my sisters are doing to benefit this cause! Sadie's Beads: www.artfire.com Katilette's Channel: www.youtube.com Callie - Guitar, Bass, Vocals Dave - Lead Guitar, Drums Produced by us in our home studio! Please forgive this song, I know that I'm not the first to send a signal to the switchboard of the universe Electric stars and satellites collecting my words I remember when you taught me that game with the cups and the string It's stretched a thousand miles, but I don't hear a thing And if its hard for you to hear me on the other end I'm gonna sing it again and again and again and again Electric stars and satellites, I'm tuning in I know someday I'm gonna hear your voice again I keep on sending these vibrations through the open air Because I know that your somewhere up there Just like a child in an attic exploring the forgotten things This radio static, it may not mean a thing but it's the sound of possibility, the waves are all around us When we finally find our station we'll thank God that it found us I could find you in an old voice from a black and white movie In this rock and roll guitar, or this evangelist's ...

Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment