Monday, June 11, 2012

So High-John Legend Cover (Say Chance)

iTUNES: glnk.it WEBSITE: www.saychancemusic.com So High John Legend So High Cover John Legend DOWNLOAD limelinx.com This is an acoustic cover of John Legend's So High off of the album Get Lifted. So you all know Maddie Freeman and Taylor Broom and if you don't, you should! They live in Maryland and I live in California. I'm going to visit them in a couple of weeks but we all love this song so much and couldn't wait to do it. My girls are so talented and amazing. The best. They deserve a whole lot of love. www.facebook.com www.twitter.com Video Editing Info: The video was edited using Final Cut Pro. My friend Mitch Peterson reeeally hooked it up on this one. He's awesome. www.youtube.com www.twitter.com So I recorded 3 main instrumental tracks: acoustic guitar, bass, and the solo. In the intro though, there are two acoustics. One playing the lead (what you see in the video), and one playing the chords. That's the only part that it's doubled over, however. Syncing may be a little bit off. I've always been really bad at that! Equipment: We're both using Blue Snowball USB mics. I miked my amp for all of the tracks. I'm using a Fishman Rare Earth Humbucking Pick-up for my acoustic. Anyway, please enjoy. And thank you if you've read this far haha :)

Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads Gibson Flying V best seller books

No comments:

Post a Comment