Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tetris A Theme Guitar Cover

Mp3: www.mediafire.com Wav: www.mediafire.com Woo, a big classic. This was kind of an intimidating song to do honestly since it's held in such high esteem. Kinda like covering the Bohemian Rhapsody of video game music.Still, I thought it came out alright and hope you guys agree! So this is the final result of all of my tutorial videos! I hope those of you who watched enjoyed it, and enjoy the cover! Usually here I would explain things I did with the mix and stuff, but I think I have about 10 videos explaining what went on behind this one! :) Hope you like it! :) Recording Guide Series: www.youtube.com Arranged and Performed by: FamilyJules7X Composed by: Nikolay Nekrasov Rhythm Guitars: Gibson Explorer Lead Guitars: Schecter Damien FR Bass Guitar: Ibanez Soundgear SR405QM Drums: Toontrack EzDrummer Orchestral Sounds: Programmed with Miroslav Philharmonik Interface: Line 6 Pod X3Mixer: Yamaha MG102c Audio Software: Mixcraft 5 Mastering Software: Izotope Ozone 3 Video Software: Adobe Premiere Pro Video Camera: Canon Eos Rebel Ti1

Gibson Flying V

No comments:

Post a Comment