Saturday, February 25, 2012

Jesu - Friends Are Evil

Track 2. Jesu (2004): Released on the 8th of December of 2004, this is Jesu's first LP. Tracks 9 and 10 are remixes and are only available on the Japanese release. Unlike the EP, this features a full band (Ted Parsons: Drums/Percussion, Dermot Dalton/Bass tracks 1, 3, 4, 8) with a guest appearance from Paul Neville on guitars (track 7). Justin is credited for Vocals, Guitar, Bass and Programming. All songs written and produced by Justin. Recorded and mixed at Avalanche, 2001-2004. Drums recorded in Oslo. Lyrics: (2:22) And all the stones I've thrown they come back twice as strong. And all the stones i've thrown, tell me that nothing lasts And all stones you've thrown, come from your highest throne. Pass them on to me below, they remind me nothing lasts (4:07) And all the stones I've thrown, they come back twice as strong. And all the stones I've thrown, they tell me nothing lasts. (4:48 w/echo effects on verse) And all stones you've thrown, they come from your highest throne. Pass them on to me below, they remind me nothing lasts Nothing Personnel: Justin Broadrick guitar, vocals, bass, programming Ted Parsons drums, percussion Diarmuid Dalton bass (tracks 1, 3, 4 and 8) Paul Neville - guitar (track 7)

Gibson Flying V Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment