Monday, February 27, 2012

Paradise Lost--Hallowed Land

From the 1995 album Draconian Times released on the Music For Nations label. UK Goth/Metal band. Copyright of song/music belongs to the band etc. Vocals - Nick Holmes Lead/Acoustic Guitar - Gregor Mackintosh Rythm/Acoustic Guitar - Aaron Aedy Bass Guitar - Steve Edmondson Drums/Percussion - Lee Morris LYRICS--- You'd love to be so far away, It's not a long way to go, it's gonna end in your pain. Greet open handed stranger, Create the turmoil, you're not sane, I want the last one to go the embers will revive, So stay. You want to live a lifetime each and every day. You've struggled before, I swear to do it again, You've told it before till I, until I'm weakened and sore. Seek Hallowed Land. You'd love to see right through my veins, The pale reflection tells all, predominations sustain, Crawl over land or mountain in sight the ultimate escape, A sillhouette subsiding, enticed unable to relate. You want to live a lifetime, each and every day. You've beckoned before, you'll never do it again, You've prayed before, who are the prayers for? Begone the fools that lead me-I need not to know, Accept reclining spirit, I need to endure. You try to live a lifetime each and every day, In this short time of promise, you're a memory........ (Holmes/Mackintosh)

Gibson Flying V

No comments:

Post a Comment