Monday, February 6, 2012

The Price of Freedom - Epic Metal Instrumental (original music)

This track now available on itunes and Amazon MP3: Amazon: tinyurl.com iTunes: tinyurl.com I lost my job because of this song. LOL. Here's how it happened: I've spent so much time making this song, that I haven't been sleeping much or at all. Frequent nights have been spent recording, and editing, and arranging, and composing. I only allowed myself to sleep when I reached the point where lying down would result in passing out. I almost don't remember what my life was like before I began to create this. I went into work one morning at 6am, after being up all night working on the song. Due to my fatigue, which has near the same effect on me as alcohol, I exhibited a general apathy toward everyone and everything. My manager called me into the office to ask me why I had been performing rather poorly as of late. This was not the day that I would sit idly and listen to this garbage. In fact, I decided to just speak honestly and say what was on my mind. I proceeded to unleash a tirade against the company I worked for, explaining how whoever was in charge ultimately had no sense or logic. My manager was caught completely offguard. I must have said something they didn't agree with, because I was then told that I was let go, and that I should immediately go home. I happily obliged, and returned home, and proceeded to continue working on the song. The very next day I finished it, and I was content. I don't know how I'm going to pay rent this month, but at the moment, it doesn't ...

Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads Gibson Flying V best seller books

No comments:

Post a Comment