Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Best Video - Three Strange Days - School Of Fish

Which one do you like better? www.youtube.com ------ 1990s Band. A big hit of theirs. This was my video to their song done in '92. I actually just saw their version for the first time this evening -- EVER. Handed a copy of the video to the drummer at a concert in SF back then (on VHS - Ha!). Alas, never heard from anyone. This took me 4 moths to edit. All shot on various Super 8 stocks (over 40 reels) then transferred to video and edited - no time code - on one of the old VHS editing suits. With technology like that (which was the same stuff I used in 1984 mind you), if you previewed, by golly, by the time your edit was to occur, you'd be off slightly. So this was just gorilla hack put together with few to no previews. If it worked, great. If not, do over. This was my first project in film school.

best seller books Gibson ES

No comments:

Post a Comment