Friday, December 9, 2011

Super Mario Bros' Underground Theme for bass guitar (strictly fingerstyle)

Hi again. Thanks for stopping by! Some time ago, a young man told me: "Hey teacher, I know you play Super Mario Bros' Underground Theme on your bass. Would you please transcribe it for me to play it on my baritone sax? You don't know how many friends can be made by playing that!" And I think he's right. Every time I play this, someone has a smile for me. So now that I have a new camera (I think you'll notice the difference with my previous videos), I've decided to test it recording a video tutorial on how to play SMB's Underground Theme. Hope you enjoy it. Thank you again! :) EDIT: I've just posted the transcription to my blog, for those of you who are interested: alvabasstuff.blogspot.com

best seller books Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment