Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Taking Back Sunday Drumming Contest

Hope you enjoy the video. I recorded Taking Back Sunday's song Error Operator, playing all the instruments (drums, bass, guitars, but sadly no vocals) as the music track for the video. Then headed out and filmed myself playing drums in many environments I never thought my drums would encounter. The small kit set up was most efficient as far as time and energy to move everything to different locations. As disclaimer to all of the pessimist youtubers out there that litter video comments, if there is any question as to whether or not I truly played all the instruments in the recording I have a personal myspace music profile (www.myspace.com/nickstetina) of recordings of original songs I've done (also no vocals). Thanks for viewing. Nick Stetina

best seller books

No comments:

Post a Comment