Saturday, December 3, 2011

Welcome To The Black Parade Cover by Spikey Jay (FULL BAND Instrumental)

Better quality version: www.youtube.com Here's my second (My Chemical Romance) full-band cover. I transcribed all of the parts by ear, which is probably why it took me a shitload of time to record this one, considering the fact that there are a million parts. See below for all of the instruments I've recorded in the song. I hope you all enjoy! =) My other music/productions/mixes - www.myspace.com Top Left = Lead Guitar 1 Top Middle = Snare / Trumpet Top Right = Lead Guitar 2 Middle Left = Glockenspiel Middle = Drums Middle Right = Piano / Guitar Solo Bottom Left = Rhythm Guitar Bottom Middle = Snare / Low Brass Bottom Right = Bass If you have any requests for songs you'd like me to cover, post a comment and let me know! ENJOY!!! Thanks!!

best seller books Bestsellers in MP3 Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment